Thursday, December 22, 2011

Women, you are the Superior Sex!


Link

Women, you are beautiful just the way all of you are! Don't let a man, any man, or society tell you how to look or act. Love yourself! You are superior to us in every single way. A secret a lot of men don't want to tell you is that you are the superior sex. You need to rise up, and take all of the white man's powerful jobs in the world, and take your rightful place as our better, more intelligent half. This is coming from a man who loves women. I love my mother and I love my wife. Women you are smarter, stop questioning your superiority and embrace it. We love you, on behalf of men, or at least most men.

1 comment:

  1. I love your quiet confidence in this very relevant topic. There are many men struggling with this idea of women being superior but have a hard time expressing or living this philosophy in a male dominant society. However the tide is turning and more men that i am meeting have been so much more communicative of thierry thoughts and feelings about this issue which is so encouraging. I have very strong beliefs about women and I have reached out to a few women to get a discussion group going to help with thier self actualization and reaching of thier full potential I would love the input of someone like yourself to help our group along.

    ReplyDelete